The agents at The Luedecke Group Realtors are available to answer any questions you may have. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Bill Luedecke Broker
Real Estate Experience:
- 41 years in Central Texas
- Land and Ranch
Geographic Areas of Expertise:
- The greater Hill Country area (although he brokers deals across the US)
- Texas Certified Master Gardener / Master Naturalist
Professional Affiliations Include:
- Austin Area Multiple Listing Service (ABoR MLS)
- Commercial Investment Brokers (CIB) List Services
- Highland Lakes Area Multiple Listing Service (Paragon MLS)
- Lands of Texas
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Williamson County Association of Realtors (WCAOR)
The Luedecke (pronounced “loo-deck”) family has been serving Austin and Central Texas since 1876. Originally from Bergdorf and Hannover, Germany, the Luedecke family founded several banking institutions, and are involved in agriculture, engineering and real estate. Bill is the fourth generation of the family here in Central Texas and is responsible for creating The Luedecke Group back in 1968.
For many years now, investors, real estate professionals, and community members have been calling Bill Luedecke when they need help with complex real estate transactions. His many years of experience have made him a great source of information for all things real estate. He has an uncanny ability to solve difficult problems; this has earned him honors among clients and peers. He was even recognized by Texas Monthly for being a 2005 Texas Super Agent (see article).
Not only is Bill a skilled real estate professional, but he is also an active member in the community. A former City Councilman of Georgetown, TX, Bill served as a marketing consultant to several diverse trade associations including: The Texas Society of Architects; The Texas Restaurant Association; and the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
Bill’s Cell: 512.577.1463